Game Request List

 Greetings to my wonderful viewers of my content. 

I would like to welcome you to the request sections of the project. I like to listen to my viewers as to what they would like to see on the channel. Feel free to request a game you would like to see play, or perhaps a game you would like me to do a review on. To do so, simply find me on my twitch channel and make the request in the chat during a live stream. 


Current Requests and Order 

 

                1. Super Mario RPG

                2. Legend of Zelda Randomizer

                3. Wave Race 64

                4. Dark Castle

                5. Banana Prince


Please note that I have a very limited time that I am able to stream, and these are done when I am able to actually have the time to do them. Some of these projects are in the double digits of hours of online time. I reserve to right the modify and/or cancel projects at my discretion. I will do my best to accommodate all requests. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Local Game Stores Still Exist. I Found One on Long Island

Wheel of Torture Game List